Conditions of Entry for the “DYC’s Spring Promotion” (‘Promotion’)
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Participation in this Promotion, by submitting an entry form and/or accepting a prize, is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Wilson Consumer Products Limited of 26-28 Hobson Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand (‘Promoter’).
- The Promotion is open only to ‘Eligible Entrants’, who are New Zealand residents who currently reside in New Zealand aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the participating outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) A spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 NZST on 01/09/2016and continue until 23:59 NZST on 30/11/2016(‘Promotion Period’). Both the purchase of the Eligible Product and submission of the online entry form must be completed during the Promotion Period.
The winners will be drawn on 1/12/2016 from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
HOW TO ENTER
- For the chance to win one of nine (9) Prizes, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Purchase any specially marked 750ml DYC White Vinegar products (‘Eligible Products
(b) Complete the online entry form at www.dycvinegar.co.nz including; First Name, Last Name, Email address, Promotional code (Spring), Street Address, Suburb, City, Postal Code; and
(c) Agree to receive more emails from DYC by becoming a member of the ‘DYC Clever Living Club’ (which will involve agreeing to the terms and conditions
of the DYC Clever Living Club)
- There will only be nine (9) winners of Prizes which will be held as outlined during the Promotional Period and these winners will be drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- All Eligible Entrants to the competition will be emailed a link to the DYC Spring cleaning guide.
- Only one valid entry will be accepted per person/address/email address during the Promotion Period.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an entrant will deem their entry invalid.
- There will be only nine (9) winners of $100 Interflora gift cards. The first valid entry chosen in the random Drawwill be awarded the Prize followed by the subsequent eight (8) winners.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify the prize winners by email within seven (7) days of the relevant Prize draw. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by email within this time frame the prize will be redrawn on the following Friday at the same place as the original draw.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Thetotal $900 Prize pool will consist of nine (9) x $100 Interflora gift cards. These $100 Interflora Gift cards are only redeemable at Interflora flower shops throughout New Zealand for flowers or plants. Also no charges apply to gift cards, the value includes GST and the cards are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Redemption of card must be made within 1 year of issue.
- The prize winner may be asked to send in a copy of their purchase receipt for the Eligible Products they purchased as part of the qualifying purchase (Proof of Purchase) or photo of the DYC Vinegar product in pantry to the Promoter as requested.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify Eligible Entrants’ identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry or entries submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. A Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- The winners will have a $100 Interflora gift card delivered to the address shown on his/her entry. The Winner should allow up to 30 days for delivery of their prize. The Promoter is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize, although all reasonable care will be taken.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be legally available to it including modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the Promotion in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly, comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the participating outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) The employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities,
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or participation in the Prizes and excludes all express and implied warranties and representations, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for, and the entrant assumes all obligations for, any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. All entrants agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- The Promoter may disclose winners’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion.
- Eligible Entrants can request access to, update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter accordingly.