New Zealand's Original Vinegars
Established in 1915, DYC has been a staple in New Zealand homes for generations. DYC is still made using the original recipes and natural brewing methods.
To celebrate the 100 year milestone we would like to say a warm ‘thank you’ and give you the opportunity to win $100 everyday for 100 days, as well as go in the draw to win the final prize of $5,000.
Simply purchase any two DYC vinegars and send in your proof of purchase, along with your name, address and phone number to: DYC’s 100th Birthday Promotion, PO Box 105-125, Auckland Central 1143. For more information, please view the Terms and Conditions within the below link.Terms & Conditions apply
This week's winners
Diane Chapman, Masterton
Wed, 01 Apr
Arthur Egan, Auckland
Tue, 31 Mar
Christine Rountree, Auckland
Mon, 30 Mar
K & C Adams, Blenheim
Sun, 29 Mar
E Davenport, Auckland
Sat, 28 Mar
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry for “DYC’s 100th Birthday” (Promotion)
1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promoter is Wilson Consumer Products Limited of 26-28 Hobson Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand (Promoter).
The persons referred to in the below paragraphs (a and b) of these Conditions of Entry include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
The Promotion is open only to New Zealand residents who currently reside in New Zealand aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the participating outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) A spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry.
4. The Promotion will commence 00:01 NZST on 02/03/2013 until 23:59 NZST on 10/06/2015 (Promotion Period).
The Promotional Period will be divided into one hundred (100) promotional days (Monday to Sunday; each a Promotional Day) commencing 02/03/2015 and ending 09/06/2015 with a final prize of $5000 drawn at 4.00pm on 10/06/14. Each Promotional Day will have its own draw by 05:00pm during the Promotional Period. Public holiday and weekend entries received by the Promoter will be entered into the pool for the following working day’s draw and non-winning entries will roll over into the pool of following Daily Draw(s). Winners will be drawn daily and notified by 8.00pm each Friday for all daily draws conducted during that week. If the Friday falls on a public holiday, the winners will be notified on the next working day.
The dates for the $100 daily draws will be as follows: Monday 2nd March 2015 until (and including) Tuesday 9th June 2015.
HOW TO ENTER
5. For the chance to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period purchase any two (2) DYC Vinegar products i.e. ‘Eligible Products’
6. Send in a copy of your shopper docket(s) as proof of purchase with the completed DYC Promotional Neck tag to: ‘DYC 100th Birthday Promotion’, PO Box 105-125, Auckland Central 1143. Each Eligible Entrant must provide his/her name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation – this must not be a PO Box address), phone number and email address.
A single Valid Entry will be deemed by the Promoter to have a copy of the shopper docket(s) (as proof that two bottles of DYC Vinegar have been purchased) attached and must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
7. There will be 100 Daily Draws. Daily Draws will be held as outlined during the Promotional Period. One daily winner will be drawn from all valid entries received prior to that particular draw. If the winner is not able to be contacted, subsequent attempts will be made to contact the winner up to and including the following Friday, prior to 8:00pm. If a prize winner cannot be contacted within this time frame, the prize will be redrawn at the same place as the original draw.
8. There will be only one (1) winner of the final $5000 draw. Final draw will be held as outlined during the Promotional Period and this final winner will be drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period prior to the final draw.
9. All winning entries in the Daily Draws will be excluded from any subsequent Daily Draws.
10. Multiple valid entries during the Promotion Period are accepted.
11. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant will deem their entry invalid.
12. The first valid entry in each Daily Draw will be awarded the daily prize.
13. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify all prize winners by phone within seven (7) days of the relevant Prize draw. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within this time frame the prize will be redrawn the following Friday at the same place as the original draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. There is a total of 101 prizes to be won during the Promotional Period, as follows.
– The Daily Draw prizes will consist of One hundred (100) x $100 Preloaded DYC Branded Prezzy cards, one of which will be won during each of the 100 Promotional Days in accordance with clause 7 .
– The Final Draw prize will consist of One (1) x $5000 cheque, which will be won on 10th June 2015 in accordance with clause 8. 16. The total value of the prize pool available to be won in the Promotion is NZ15,000.00 (including GST). Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Prezzy® card Terms and Conditions:
17. By using your DYC Branded Prezzy® card you agree to the applicable fee and terms and conditions available at prezzycard.co.nz, including (but not limited to) the terms listed below.
18. Your card cannot be used after the expiry date printed on the front of the card. Unused value remaining on expiry will automatically be forfeited.
19. Fees apply for currency conversion, using the customer service line, disputing a transaction, online ordering and replacement cards. These are deducted from the unused value on the card. See prezzycard.co.nz for details of these and other fees.
20. DYC Branded Prezzy® card is prepaid and non-reloadable. Similar to a gift voucher, you are pre-paying for the right to purchase goods and services from merchants up to the value available on the card. You cannot withdraw cash, or redeem this card for cash.
21. DYC Branded Prezzy® card does not work in manual card imprinters or ATMs and can’t be used for taxis, automated fuel dispensers or gambling, or where a merchant requires identity verification against the card details.
22. Prize winners will need to send in a copy of their purchase receipts for the Eligible Products they purchased as part of the Qualifying Purchase (Proof of Purchase).
23. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify Eligible Entrants’ identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry or entries submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
24. Each winner will have his/her DYC Branded Prezzy® card delivered to the address shown on his/her entry. Winners should allow up to 30 days for delivery of their prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for the safe delivery of the prizes, although all reasonable care will be taken.
25. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that the DYC Branded Prezzy® cards are provided by New Zealand Post and agree that the Promoter will have no responsibility or liability in connection with the DYC Branded Prezzy® card other than to provide them to the winners in accordance with clause 23.
26. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be legally available to it including modifying or suspending the Promotion.
27. Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the redemption of prizes in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly, comply with the redemption process, will be ineligible to win.
28. As referred to in Eligible Entrant, The
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the participating outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) The employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or participation in a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
30. All information Eligible Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter and participating outlets for the sole purpose of conducting this Promotion.
31. The Promoter may disclose winners’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion.
32. Eligible Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.